Now offering Adventure Passes!
If you have any questions call the library at (319) 462-2183.
What is an Adventure Pass?
The Iowa Libraries Adventure Pass is a free family pass to Iowa area attractions. Attractions include the Grout Museum, the Des Moines Children's Museum, and the Quad City FunBundle.
Who is eligible to borrow these passes?
Any adult with a valid Anamosa Library & Learning Center library card, in good standing, and a valid photo ID are able to borrow these passes. You may reserve one pass per attraction every 365 days.
How do I reserve and use an Adventure Pass?
1. Visit the Adventure Pass website.
2. Select Anamosa Library & Learning Center.
3. Choose an available date and which attraction you would like to visit.
4. Follow the prompts to reserve your pass.
5. Print the confirmation page. You will need the printed confirmation page for entry.
6. Bring along your library card and valid photo ID to the Anamosa Library & Learning Center to retrieve your physical Adventure Pass.
7. On the day of your reservation, you will need to bring along the printed confirmation page, Adventure Pass, and valid photo ID. The ID must match the name on the printed pass. You may take along two adults and two children with your Adventure Pass. Note: A digital copy of the pass will not be accepted.
What happens if I do not use my pass?
You have until 10 AM the day of your reservation to cancel your Adventure Pass. You can cancel your reservation by calling the library at (319) 462-2183. If you do not cancel before 10 AM, you lose your spot and will need to wait 365 days to reserve an Adventure Pass for that attraction.