The Anamosa Library & Learning Center is seeking applications for a Library Clerk. The position is part-time, up to 12 hours per week. Evening and weekend work are required.
Reporting to the Director, primary duties of the library clerk include:
- Issuing borrower cards,
- Entering patrons into the computer system,
- Checking out and returning items,
- Collecting fines and fees,
- Sorting and shelving materials,
- Answering questions on the phone and in person,
- Instructing patrons on how to use library equipment,
- Notifying patrons of reserved materials,
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must have a High School Diploma or equivalency. Customer service experience preferred.
To apply, please submit a City of Anamosa application form to the library. Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications must be received by Wednesday, May 5th, 2021.
The Anamosa Library & Learning Center/City of Anamosa is an equal opportunity employer