Now Hiring Library Clerk
The Anamosa Library & Learning Center is seeking applications for a Library Clerk. The position is part-time, up to 12 hours per week and $11.25 an hour. Evening and weekend work are required.
Reporting to the Director, primary duties of the library clerk include:
- Checking out and returning items
- Sorting and shelving materials
- Instructing patrons on how to use library equipment (Computers, Printers, etc.)
- Answering questions on the phone and in person
- Issuing borrower cards
- Entering patrons into the computer system
- Notifying patrons of reserved materials
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must have a High School Diploma or equivalency. Customer service experience preferred.
To apply, please submit a City of Anamosa application form to the library. Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications must be received by Monday, July 15th, 2022.
The Anamosa Library & Learning Center/City of Anamosa is an equal opportunity employer.
City of Anamosa Application
Tentative Clerk Hours
Monday 9:30am – 11:30am
Tuesday 3:30pm – 7pm
Wednesday 3:30pm – 7pm
Thursday 4pm – 7pm
Friday--- Only if filling in for other staff
Saturday 10am – 3pm (Roughly 2 Saturdays a month)